HYGR is a Malaysian online business that sells natural lip balms and deodorants in sustainable packaging. We are a fun and young startup with huge ambitious in executing our plan to be one of the best sustainable and natural Malaysian Brand. We are now a team of 4 persons, expanding our teams to grow the brand to the next level.
1) Operation Executives (part time/full time)
Location: Subang Jaya, Putra Heights
Partime- min 2-3 times per week
- fresh grads are welcomed to apply.
- Demonstrated proficiency in hands-on work.
- Job scope includes assisting Lip Balms & Deodorants production work from prepping the paper tubes, cleaning and labelling, folding shipping boxes and packing daily orders to be shipped out.
- Training will be provided.
- Enjoys doing repetitive work without compromising on quality.
- The work is laborious and we are looking for someone with precision and attention to detail.
- Highly dependable and honest.
- Manage inventory levels and conduct stock count weekly.
- Responsible for order datelines and able to pack orders accurately.
- Ensure the highest quality control on all products being made.
- Able to suggest ways to speed up efficiency / minimise errors to improve workflow.
- A team player and prioritises punctuality.
- Expect to stand and move around on your feet all day.
- Maintain general cleanliness and organisation of workspace.
- Send in your CV to email@example.com with the title "Vacancy - Operations Executive".
- State your availability and why you’re the perfect fit for the role. Include your current salary (if any) and expected salary. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
2) Content Creator
Primary: Tiktok Video/Short Videos
• Manage the day-to-day handling of social media channels predominantly, Tiktok and etc.
• Plan, shoot, edit, and deliver social media videos for multi-platform use and distribution including online, social media channels.
• Social media content calendar planning (including content ideation, copywriting, and scheduling posts).
• Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity.
• Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement.
• Create engaging & creative content for social media platforms to maintain our digital presence and drive positive engagement with followers.
• Able to produce persuasive marketing content for marketing ads/content.
. Passion in live hosting and social media are welcome to apply.Experience in using social media especially creating content or posting for Tiktok and Instagram.Candidates with experience of doing live hosting or vlog (personal or organization) are preferred.
3) INTERNS (MIN 3 MONTHS)
University students encouraged to apply. Minimum 3-6 months. Looking for interns in content creator, video editing, graphic design, e-commerce and fulfilment, production and inventory, digital marketing, customer service and retail, admin and accounting.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and CV.