PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOLD
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We may also collect location data, including the location data of your mobile device, if you have enabled the collection of such data from your device. We refer to this automatically collected information as ("Device Information").
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- "Log files" track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages and date/time stamps.
- "Web beacons", "tags" and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including identifiers such as your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, and phone number and commercial and financial information such as payment information (including credit card numbers) and order history. We refer to this information as ("Order Information").
Finally, when we engage with you through the Site or otherwise, we may collect certain information from you that is reasonably necessary for our business functions, including identifiers such as your name, address, email address, and phone number and commercial and financial information such as payment information and order history. We refer to this information as ("Other Information").
In the past 12 months we may have collected Device Information and Order Information from you using the technologies and sources identified above if you have visited our Site or placed an order with us.
Once collected, this information may be held by Shopify, third party logistics providers and our internal IT framework.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFROMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- communicate with you;
- screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- We use the Device Information that we collect (in particular, your IP address) to help us screen for potential risk and fraud, and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns). We also use Device Information to provide targeted advertising and to provide location-based services.
- We may use the Other Information in our interactions with you, including if we engage you as an independent contractor.
- We may have used your Personal Information for any of the purposes described above in the past 12 months.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store – you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site – you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may also disclose your Personal Information to third parties as permitted or required by applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights. Finally, we may also share your Personal Information with other members of our group of companies and with third parties in connection with investments in, or the sale of, our business or assets or an acquisition of our business (or part of our business) by a third party.
We may have shared your Personal Information with any of the third parties described above for any of the purposes described above in the past twelve months.
We do not sell your Personal Information.
We will only use your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes if you have provided your information to us for that purpose or if you have otherwise consented to us using your information for direct marketing.
If you agree to receive direct marketing communications from us, we may contact you from time to time (such as by mail, telephone, email, SMS or social media platforms) with information about our (or any of our related companies’) products and services, as well as those of our business partners, where we think these may be of interest to you.
You can always choose to stop receiving direct marketing communications from us by ‘opting-out’. Our communications with you will include instructions on how to do this, and we will make sure to comply with your request within a reasonable timeframe and as required by all applicable laws.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative's ("NAI") educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
- Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance's opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACKPlease note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
YOUR RIGHTSIf you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records:
- as long as it is required for our legitimate purpose or to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected;
- as long as it is required to perform our contractual obligations;
- as long as we have your consent; or
- for such period as is required or permitted by law or regulatory obligations which apply to us.
- We will delete or anonymise your personal data when it is no longer required.
MinorsThe Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 14, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information of such individuals. If you are a parent of a child under the age of 14 and believe that we have collected Personal Information of your child, please contact us through the contact information at Section 16 below to request that we delete this information.
Text Marketing and notifications:
By entering your phone number in the checkout and initialising a purchase, subscribing via our subscription form or a keyword, you agree that we may send you text notifications (for your order, including abandoned cart reminders) and text marketing offers. Text marketing messages will not exceed 5 a month. You acknowledge that consent is not a condition for any purchase.
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving text marketing messages and notifications reply with STOP to any mobile message sent from us or use the unsubscribe link we provided you with in any of our messages. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests will not be accounted as a reasonable means of opting out. Message and data rates may apply.
For any questions please text HELP to the number you received the messages from. You can also contact us for more information. If you wish to opt out please follow the procedures above.”
Contact usFor more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, if you would like to exercise any of your privacy rights or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
- HYGR SDN. BHD.
Address: 27, Jalan USJ 19/2, USJ 19, 47630, Subang Jaya, Selangor.